Australia Visa | ETA Visa
Australian Transit Visa
There are a number of visa options for people transiting through Australia for 72 hours or less, including Transit without visa arrangements and Transit visa (subclass 771).
If you intend to stopover in Australia longer than 72 hours, you will not be eligible for a transit visa and should obtain another type of visa.
Note: You must apply for a Transit visa (subclass 771) outside Australia. You must also be outside Australia when the visa is granted.
Australian ETA Visa Conditions
- Each visa is valid for 12 months from date of issue and allows you to stay in Australia for Up To 3 months per visit.
- Multiple entries permitted on each eta visa within the 12 months.
- There is NO visa stamp in your passport.
- ETA Visas (evisas) are NOT transferrable
- You cannot apply for an ETA Visitor Visa while you are in Australia.
- You must not work... You must not earn any income from any company within Australia. You can earn money from companies IF you are paid outside of Australia.