Australia Visa | ETA Visa
Visitor ETA conditions
- Valid for visits to Australia for tourism or to visit friends or relatives
- Valid for multiple visits within 12 months from date of issue
- Maximum length of each visit is three months
- Condition 8101 - You must not work while in Australia
- Condition 8201 - You must not study for more than 3 months
- Condition 8527 - You must be free from tuberculosis
- Condition 8528 - You must not have any criminal convictions for which you have been sentenced for a total combined period of 12 months or more, whether or not the sentence/s were served
- Important: You may not be permitted to enter Australia unless you are in good health and have no criminal convictions.
Australian ETA Visa
The ETA Visa or eVisa is electronically attached to your passport and allows you to enter Australia.
ETA stands for Electronic Travel Authority and this means that there is NO stamp in your passport when approved.
Each e visa is valid for 12 months from date of issue and allows you to stay in Australia for Up To 3 months per visit. Multiple entries permitted on each eta visa allowing you to visit other countries within the 12 month and return.